1. Go to Google Play Store on any android device and install GSE IPTV App.
2. Once its done downloading and installing open it.
3. Now tap Menu or 3 lines icon at top left corner.
4. Then tap Xtream-Codes API.
5. Then tap Yellow + Sign to all your m3u information.
6. Here you will have 4 lines to fill data with :
7. 1st Line type : FHDIPTV
8. 2nd Line type : http://iptvfhd.co.uk:8080
9. 3rd Line type the username that will be provided to you.
10. 4th Line type the password that will be provided to you.
**Both Username and Password are case sensitive.
11. In the last tap add and it will verify everything.
12. If everything turns good you will get fhdiptv on your screen.
Just tap it and watch the channels you love.
Professional guidance to help us all to have better knowledge for running IPTV on each device.